Orange & Avocado Salad with Sicilian Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 navel oranges, sectioned
- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 tbsp. The Mighty Olive Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp. orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. The Mighty Olive Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley, plus a few sprigs for garnish
1.) Cut avocado in half, then open and remove seed. Carefully peel or, with a paring knife, cut off skin. Slice each half into 4 or 5 wedges.
2.) Combine Blood Orange Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley. Arrange orange sections and avocado wedges alternately on a large dinner plate in a pinwheel design. Top with finely sliced red onion.
3.) Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad. Garnish with remaining parsley. Enjoy!
Orange & Avocado Salad with Sicilian Lemon Vinaigrette Products